Do you want to help the #govjam jammers? Here are the questions they need help with, and requests for assistance...
HOW TO HELP
1. Take a look at the list and choose one or more to answer.
2. Answer the question or request here, or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Twitter with the hashtag #govjamhelp.
3. Pat yourself on the back - you are awesome and full of Jam power!
4. If you want, repeat from 1.
- What would encourage you to share with colleagues the lessons you learn from your mistakes?
- What are the the challenges of creating a social networking navigation system for government employees to promote collaboration and cross sector engagement, and to improve efficiencies that aims to give employees better understanding of their job and where they fit into broader strategic goals.
- We propose a a process of sharing different experiences and knowledge through short-term job exchange. How can we make it work well for all involved?
- How do you verify/authenticate a new user's identity online? Securely, easily, with confidence?
- What are the best practice examples of online crowdsourcing tools? What are sophisticated ways of analysing the data?
- Please make a TV ad for the project poster shown at yfrog.com/nwvsbsrj
- Has the concept show at http://t.co/8f6nIMPG been done before? How?